Can you answer the following questions? If you get stumped, all the answers can be found in the book of Genesis. If you are
still stumped, you can see the answers by clicking the link at the end of the column.
1. What were the first creatures that God told to be fruitful and multiply?
2. Who was the first murder victim in the Bible?
3. Who was the instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron?
4. How old was Noah when he entered the ark?
5. What is the name of the place where God confused the languages of the earth?
6. What did Sarah do when she found that she was to have a child in her old age?
7. Who was Abraham’s wife after the death of Sarah?
8. What is the thing for which Esau sold his birthright?
9. Who is Laban’s sister who became the wife of Isaac?
10. What did Jacob name the place where he dreamed of angels on a staircase?
11. What is the name of Jacob’s only daughter mentioned in scripture?
12. What part of Jacob’s body did the angel with whom he wrestled touch?
13. Who is the person who saved Joseph from being killed by his older brothers?
14. What is the name of the child born with the scarlet thread around his hand?
15. Which of Pharaoh’s servants was restored to his former office after his time in prison?
16. What are the two things that Pharaoh dreamed about in the dream that Joseph interpreted for him?
17. What is the name that Pharaoh gave to Joseph?
18. What thing did Joseph have his servants hide in Benjamin’s grain sack?
19. What did land in Egypt did Joseph choose for his family?
20. Who were the two sons of Joseph who were adopted by Jacob
Bible Treasure Hunt - Genesis
Just like a treasure map, you can use your
Bible and concordance to find exciting treasures. Find the solutions to the five clues given below. Then use these clues to
answer the Bible Treasure Question at the bottom of the page.
1. My wife became a pillar of salt
2. I moved my whole family from Ur of the Chaldeans to Haran.
3. I lived in the wilderness of Paran after being exiled from my father’s house.
4. I said “God has made me laugh…”
5. I went with my father to offer sacrifices in the land of Moriah on a mountain there.
Bible Treasure Question
All of the clues are kinsmen (relatives) of this famous Bible father known for his faithfulness to God. Who is their famous
Now there was in Joppa a disciple named Tabitha, ....She was full of good works and acts of charity. ~Acts9:36
Copyright Information. All materials on this site are protected by copyright. The materials on this site are
the property of Tabitha's Heart or the specified author and are used with permission of the original author. Permission to
reprint must be obtained from the original author. Links to the author's sites are provided for your convenience. Nothing
on this site may be reprinted for sale. Some of the graphics are from Heartlight Christian Graphics and are used according to their guidelines.
All knitting patterns are original designs belonging to Tabitha's Heart
and are also protected by copyright. They are offered free of charge to encourage their use in knitting ministries. You
are free to use this pattern for personal and non-commercial use or for teaching knitting classes provided the classes are
offered free of charge and credit is given to the designer. You may not sell any pattern in either electronic or print form
or use it in any way for financial gain without express written permission of the owner. In short, I am not making money
from my work so you shouldn't be either. You may not distribute the pattern in print or electronic form without the express
written permission of the owner. If you would like to share this pattern with your friends, please direct them to the Tabitha's
Heart website. All materials offered by Tabitha's Heart are provided for free. We do not sell anything, nor
do we accept advertising or donations. Please report any site problems to firstname.lastname@example.org